12.31.2008

Ima.An.U?

I’m a girl.
I’m a whirl,
And A swirl.
A wind.
A blend.
I mend.
And I bend…

Of the reeds,
I need,
I bleed,
I bead….
And I mend,
As I Pen.

A little hippy.
A little cheeky.
Even squeaky,
Sometimes when I laugh.

I’ll cry,
Be dramatic,
xxX.agerate.it
while I create it.

I’ll dye again,
Freak out again,
Think I’m here
While I'm there,
and then…

I’ll breathe.
Hear a breeze….
Be Week in my knees…
And I’ll breathe.

A joke right there.
from outta the know-where.
A mum, and a hum,
Then a giggling tone.
Was that a worry?
Didn’t think I had One?

I’m a jeweler,
I need a Ruler,
To keep my measure,
Is such a pleasure.
Gemstones,
My sparkles’n’bling,
Bending wire,
Makes my heart sing.

I’m a Nerd,
And a flirt,
I’m a gardner,
Hands in the dirt.
Small tomatoes…
Fruit of the Earth.
For what’s it all worth.

I love first,
everything.
I have no doubt.
But if so,
I just shout,
When I pout
and I cry it all out.

And deep inside….
I don’t know her name,
Lives a warrior girl,
Who lives without shame.
Two eyez like flame.
And.
~The journey started…
A Long Time Ago.

… and You?

2 comments:

Chris said...

Awesome poem. A warrior girl, searching, for self. Thanks for sharing.

Bill said...

I like this!