12.31.2008

A Gap To Sea

I awoke today, Winds on strong,
And carried aLong, a familiar song.
Happy day it’s going to Bee,
Because today is the 123…

I’ve never rhymed til after Time,
Can’t say for true, if I’m a Fool,
Can’t say for true, I’m even cool,
Don’t know for sure...
if I rhyme with You…

You asked on number and want returned,
A score to explain just what I’ve learned.

1.1 and eleven, signal, we’re in heaven.
But Fibonacci holds the door,
He said to enter through the fours…

I have a safe all full of rhyme,
Was given to me when back in Time,
I stumbled on a clue to know,
The fours they point, which way to go.

But look with care, at the fours right there…
They snoozed in the Sun, a.Long Time Ago.

“they took the V” it said to me…
Somehow, was hidden so you see.
Perhaps forgotten? But never rotten…
The reminder, is on hour hands.

Dear Ms.Tree.Us,
By your reply, I can’t deny,
You leave me a Mystery.
Do you know why,
I hear with my eyes…
Do you know? Mr.E...?

Convey your quest.Q…

....
Don't miss the boat...
It's the day we vote.

11 at the door
Times 4
That's 44

four and four are fourty four
as two and two, they're twenty two
V and V as double U
that's 3 and 3 as L to C
that's Me to you,
and you as We...

"... So Viet, whats my Nam?"
~"Write on the Money Honey"
$ and 44d more...
~Check.thekeyboard.
......

Grab it see, its gravity,
Pulling pushing clarity,
The Law is on and endlessly.
The song as long as eternity

Albert E was one to know
BenPop held Time and had to go.
Suffered he in reality,
And then a voice found at three,
Carved the way for him to see,
The mind of Time as infinity.
The constant found is energy.... e turn the key

Truth in motion...
is the static sea.

A hidden 'E'.
Rounded Ks and a missing V.
X marks the spot.
A game created for us to see...


...............
FoUr forty Mehz and foUrty Knights
the call was sent a beam of light
as green as day thru blue it's flight
a neon glow that split the night...

..................
Convey your quest.Q…

A string of dates? A pattern to sea?
Which one is it? Which one of the bees?


I’m honored by a truth to share…
It floats about within the air…
But group or dare is what They say…
A Maya.n game became the Way.
And bound by truth just so you see,
The truth is living, in the heart of We.

Guarded by a Space in Time,
A gap to see, just Who can Rhyme.

\tap.tap/*\patti.catz/

No comments: