6.30.2008

TnT






I see you there
My lady fair
Shadowy girl
You wanted a dare

Who's game do you play?
I've lead you this way...

Here at my Door
The edge of my shore
To peer inside
You've come to my side.
My soul you ride.
My heart you seek

Shadowy girl...
I lead you this way.
The deal is this...

~ It's My play ~

Your mind I desire
Your body the fire
Your soul I demand
Give me your hand...

Star opens to wisdom
And knowledge is given
A Timeless game
An endless vision...
A change of Name
A call to live on.

Soothing Winds
From a cloud of snow
Wet bodies glide
You've come to know...
Choice before you
The Moon is low
My shadowy Twin
Waves crash to shore
Standing in candlelight
Just beyond my Door...

A whispering wind
Fresh eyes again
Mind pierce the light
You follow my sight
And Here you are...
Just beyond my Door.
Waves crash outside.
You've come to my shore.

No comments: