6.08.2008

From Where

From where does this Knowing,
that comes from my growing,
come from, to release me to Here?
It uses my mind,
my shadow beside me.
It uses my past
and present to guide me.
My eyes are given to see.
Be the form in the spiraling wind...
capture the heart and open the mind.
The day of Love has arrived to find
beauty growing in a cosmic shine.
Spoken intent renders the day,
Time is bent and carries away,
tears of sorrow from a lost gone way.
Long ago, we knew how to play...
Knowledge is given.
From where does this Knowing,
that comes from my growing,
come from to release me to here?
From where the Heart is mind,
and from the Heart form starts
a rhythm of life, a beat of love,
given to us from Below and Above.
A passion builds, a truth is felt,
attached to knowing, fear will melt.
A pulse of reality, a moment to pause.
Hold steady the course, allow the cause.
Still the moment, a space in Time,
extends before you, a flow of Mind.
Take a breath,
allow it In.
Allow the start
...of the life formed, begin.


~ Poetry by Storm ~

No comments: