6.08.2008

Know the Arc


http://www.nativeradio.com/store.cfm?orderby=Album&let=U

Note: I'm not sure if this is the source of this 'song'... I've never been able to find the lyrics. My poem is inspired from 'words I hear' in THIS video.

Image: 1000skies.com


Land of modest dreams...
Free land under the sky.
Laugh...
In Universal Understanding....
Enjoy the sky.
Know the arc,
no limitation!
No hesitation
in your life situation.
Know wisdom.
Know the sky.
No limitation!
No water flows
with any hesitation.
Know the arc
to spark your wisdom.
No fear in this
new dimension.
Speak your truth
and live your vision.
Time catches us.
No worry for mission.
Know wisdom.
Know the arc...
and live with no limitation.
Adorn your wisdom...


~A poem by Storm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great music and poem!
anyway do you know the author and the title of this song?

IzzyGumbo said...

Thank you for stopping by and thanks for the kind words. I'm sorry my friend, I don't know the title to the song and to this day, can not find the lyrics. Maybe that's why I ended up writing my poem... could never find them. :) Have a great dya! thanks again.