10.13.2010

nike

“means victory in greek”
but when No.oNe Revisited
the 12th became twisted
and Lenny got to sea in the mist…




”...just DO it! they whispered…”

put a kiss on it
delivered from the wrist
psssssssst….it’s a web
gentle ever an ebb
and a flow wolf…

i bent the wind
and wow!
the flowers mint
the $cent of spent
when powers went
a rye and dent
the mind…

it’s always upside
and sometimes blind
but it is
what it was
and when it’s knot
you know you’ve got
at least a chance
at rhyme…

“my pockets dry”
but Yoda said DO
so I’m gonna try…

“just me.
and my blue.
sue.aid.shoes”

they’re high…my heels
but not of steel toes
just a rose as I pose….
she winks….
barely and square
in her lacy and pinks…
tryin’ to be cute
to catch a cool suit…

she’s a geek…
and that’s in greek
with quite a cheek
and some Qi (‘ke’)
skimpy…maybe
frumpy…sometimes
and lazy
yes
but quite right dressed
when naked
in thigh high boots….

suits us right Betty…
;Boops tight in a teddy


No comments: