10.07.2010

Neo...

into cLeo’s tea with you…
Neo Know Phyte…
knots the neophyte
relax…
it’s just a hot brew…

Rutaceae
Genus Citrus
”...use the fours Luke…”
sprinkle me
”...for ye the mint…”
and that’s it
“Ophelia’s Grace…”
the Hamlet spent
there helios
ever greens
the fragrant
by golden means…
honey
but William said
two never tell
so…
apples aWay!

Tacuinum Sanitatis
recipes delight us
gently
topples the grappa
giggles Capella
ah!
so
there’s the Papa…
now
a holy father
forgives a daughter

that she’s Rogue
robes open
into rooms of gold
“shit”
...does hit a fan
and Neo
nomen
mystic
come showman
throws her clothes
into hells fire…

naked

”...my columbines us…
bain.marie…
shes pane for grains
and it rains…her way…”

Neophytus…
it’s a write
Neos.phutos
”...my new plant…”
fruit of my body

fleSh
of my.self


No comments: