3.07.2010

Wind Mill

Wind Mill
Mind Will
How I can
I do
Think for myself…

Cinder block burns your heal
Calling out from my heart I steal
Mind of my own I do so will
Soul of my own I grow and build
Blowing in the wind, there is no end
Wild are the Ones Who live to befriend…

Never closed an unseeing eye
Sang Forever and the Sirens cried
Where is glory if your story dies…
Every book is better, with just a few lies.
:)
Said the wise…guys..
Three mice came along in a vest and bow ties
Fella in a suit with glowing eYes and a
Bella in a gown with a beating heart
said
“bella intelligenza”
“she’s pretty smart.”

Beautiful intelligence, is the funny part…

Babel on said the babel fish
Free your mind in the wind with a wish
Fire strikes in a distant land
Light from the sky in the form of a hand
Light flies by lighting peaks of sand
Flying night skies, and on deck we stand.

Did you slow down?... this love IS grand… ;p
“I’ve got your glass slipper,
and the Coronas for the band…”

Opheei! You see! It’s us…

“She makes know sense”
“But it’s One, you can trust” ;)~

No comments: