3.21.2010

With Name

With Name I shall cast my anchor
Taking care to never wreck the coral
Stone tablets I’ll cast to the sea
Stationery, my vessel in the breeze.
On the bow of this ship, my mind is free.

Loveliness became the shores before me.
Exquisite beauty in the shape of palms
Shimmering paths into vine covered hills
A stream runs up to a lake in the clouds
Feeding layers of clovers and grass and sage
Then rain came down and became the stars.

My stone tablets held fast in the breeze.
Remaining stationary on my vessel I see as
Evening became day and the stars became trees
Elegant curves fair the shores before me.
Gentle licks from a dove said above is to be
On the brow of a Love as alluring symmetry
”... to pleasure you, gives pleasure to me…”

A swirl of winds exchanging ecstasy
"The melodious song of a meadowlark"
Became blades of grass in a near by park
And a sun was set by this lost horizon…
On my ship I wept for my eyes were on.

Such beauty in their hearts as solitude
Peaceful grace as ease became longitude
Spring days lead to summers of Plentiful
Gentle Love is the Way of the people here
“The dying is slow and long are their years”

Inspiration

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Powem Izz.

IzzyGumbo said...

Thanks Paul, always nice to see you :)