3.11.2010

She.Alba

Beautiful Siren from a distant sea
Doctor Donovan wrote of the Mastery
Aquatic, seduction enchants me…

Merman disguised the Light in his eyes
Sang the songs that a heart finds nice
Extending a hand he unraveled his web
And my sister was there after her death
“Wana ride?” was the question he mimed
And I, tempted by his suggestive rhyme
Never hesitated, to enter his mind.

Past the coffee stained collar, I climbed.
Tracing races and faces in the wind
One thousand and One nights I’d spend
Immortal and naked on the ocean

Towers of power in the robes of men
Lighting the coast to see sailors home
Nixie was the name my mother mentioned
And Trixie was the dame
...who bore little attention

The Merrow of the story, is in me.

.... The Scotch is vertical, and I’m a She.Alba….

Merlin, can you see the sight in my eYes?

No comments: