2.17.2010

Yo ;Doctor...

Snaps Dragon, to open the door
"What time is it" ? Said two short four
Got the crystal so I can see you duck
Decoding the names wasn't just my luck

... I'm Brilliant! she said...

As the lights flickered on
Stone angles moving angels
by a River's song
And saved to disc
Before she was gone...
His name on her breath
To prove she'd been found.

North of the pole, don't stand in the light
When the shadows cast two, the world isn't right
Earth was her name in a woman's form
"So time was moving backwards" but not any more.

Smart said Darth but you're not the same
"...it's Time my Lord, the time has come..."
Take the watch that's not been open
Name the face that's not yet spoken
Make the bond that's never broken

"Hello sweetheart" ... it's You, I reckon.

2 comments:

gerry boyd said...

Welcome back quiet one. Bravo!

IzzyGumbo said...

ah thanks! indeed, it's been a bit crazy here, but settled down, so i hope to write more again. Great to see you Gerry! I've missed you. :) I'll come by to read you! xo