1.20.2010

88 Plus Words...

Gentleman locks the door I hear
Click
The sound of it echoes in my ear
It’s time to begin, my interview…

”...come into site of me…”

A voice in the darkness calls
Silence becomes the walls and
He motions my move with a hand
Enticing sound of a leather band

”...panties on the desk…” he says next.

Sir, my firm nipples confess,
I carry not these unruly mess of
Misguided obstructions
In the codes of my dress.

Allow me please another course
To demonstrate a skill of choice…
I want, to come and work for you
Just a matter of time ‘til you’ll want me too
Execute the tasks of this interview…

A little cream in your latte ’s due, I notice.

.

Darkly heals of pointed action
Saunter soft to a hard attraction
... it was said, to put the whips on
Chest over desk in a slight horizon
Spread like an eagle and facing the Sun
Inspired to oblige… is a team player, Bond.

Prying eyes on the intercom
Taking notes and recording songs
Nothing isn’t noticed, her eyes a grin
Lifting skirt and exposing skin
Fabric of her blouse so very thin
Refreshing foam against the rim
In a cup of desire filled to the brim…

”...do you type…” he asked again

Like a wild fire replies the Wind
88 plus words in the whisper of a mind.

No comments: