1.20.2010

deviliSh

“This must be a mistake”, her mind whispers…

Sitting quiet on a bed of hey
the cold and windy chill of a day
in a darkly place unknown
slips under a door
where no lights shown
that the wind is a rattle of steps
unafraid to walk so she leapt…
There was a sound, it was said.

“How long have I been here”
she asks the dark.
Nothing but continuous
pace and spark of the feet
to and from an unseen street.

“Whats happening…?

“Quiet ;DeviL”
I Say A Name…

The voice was sudden and near,
When and how did he get here?
Sitting in the cold shaking to know
Who’s behind this breath of snow…

His roughen fingers run my face
touch my lips in time and pace
with his moan, then into my mouth
is a salty tongue…

I tried to write this when I saw you come.
Mind in my eyes and a wind from the sun.
Slippery Shadow on my wall again…
And this time I know, the
Form isn’t death and He isn’t the snow.
.
eMOcean turns and returns the Know.

No comments: