3.06.2009

I've Ben

... I'll say, AGain,
What might.T big eyes you have!

On the Quarter, there is a dollar.
You saw that there my darling daughter.
And on the dollar, there is our Father
and In the Trust, we did do.
Look at you.

...To the Mountain, she said,
To the Mountain you lead,
My eyes which are A.hew.
...To the Mountain, she said,
Near Vally, River Bed,
Red Rocks, she said,
They turn Blue.
Know, She said too...
A Bolt in the air,
Can you hear the hum there?
O.My.Ears, can turn the Tun too.

I've Been... You.

BoSon, in the air.
BeSun, I heard there.
Dare One, I did DO
Write.Here.
Mr.e, I've been You.
You saw through.

Vine, see?
There, near the Sea?
Know, in the Tree.
HoneyBee!
Duh, the Vine I be,
In the Mountain, Tranquility.
On your Canvas,
You've been ME!

DragOn! Naughty song.
BeGon! was heard on.
Never beg, She laughed,
at the dawn.
My pet.
With My Name.
You bet, you can play.
You've been...
Playing ALL.O.Long.!!!

No comments: