5.30.2012

Flow my tears... he said



marooned …

she looked sad
when I stopped her
the action of a theory
almost mad as sure
determination grows
four . identification
a matter of when
we show
unification . politico
perfectus to socio
… it’s the order she knows
a pandora . a where now
of why she goes . she echoes

of bio . psyche . technico
the sixth
a scent undeniable
and undetectable
but for the few
….

she looked up
and knew
in his eyes
the truth
.

I’m out of time
genetically modified
to not show
and I’m rogue
….

stunned
and in stereo
her voice within him
let his mind say go

and she was gone
a para . sight
of entangled song
.

the names Callisto
she drove on
as he watched her
fade to colors unseen

” it’s where I’ve been “

he could hear her
a new horizon
unknown of when
she’d return
.

lines of dimension
distort in a form
unmentioned
a storm of disorder
in a Jovian doam
.
her intention
is to move in time

No comments: