7.18.2010

I'm Curiosus

August fools
gust for a lust
a thirst of just
what truth is first
“Mulder” is spooky
but a pretty smart cookie
“she called him Fox”
but he didn’t lookie…
greys the matter
she types in batter
and the fish
he chipped
is.way. ;)x

”...are you still laughing…?”

Knight the Butler said the Chef
A civilized relation of One do exist.
This is the Time and it’s the Measure
Means of One to Many a Treasure.
Bird songs of the same feather
weather storms of fright to light
the heather and again, come the
day we remember. Who we are.

I got your number.Gentleman. ;) WO!
you talkin’ to MOi?

et.hmm…
Was a Sumer of sixty eight and
Mother said wait. So I did.
Earthly measure stares around
MY feet are a card in sound

”... the beat…”

a gui.duck you ask?

”...2036 was the year in question…”
and seconds later,
I had the impression
they mighta been speakin’ to me.

No comments: