3.26.2023

Riddle Me This

Hey A Diddle, Diddle

The Cat has a riddle...

So when the dish ran away with Spoon

What station did little dog craft

giving big dog reason 

to laugh at noon...

"... she works the wire..."


Regulishus!

More Regulus then Romulus

and brighter than Remus

I’d say

but not quite so famous

the heart of a Lion

called a raven shameless

ah but distinctly

I remember

once upon a Knight

in a dreamy September

flying embers knotting

in quaint surrenders tapping...

I nodded into nearly

and almost gently napping

when satin robes rustled

so I awoke to wander

“...It'za visitor...”

I uttered almost laughing

as his gentle naughty clapping

pleased and shyly grinning

in the decor of my room

was quite inviting...

So I asked about the Moon

"...Who, I said, am I..."



No comments: