4.26.2011

you

its been four years
what more do you want
it’s been for tears
this endless haunt
the ghost who hears
a whispering count
tumbles my mind
with more than i thought
to chase a phantom
into a plot
is a place for who
is a want of knots
i based my heart
on sounds of parts
and paced my feet
to rhymes of tarts
to find the place
where chase of days
burned into means
of hazy ways
i turned the tales
of head to toe
and placed a rock
where pebbles grow
to hear the sounds
of long ago
and put my X
into flickers glow
to sign a seal
for candles know
what really reveals
where fallen snow
that hallowed came
became a row.
“and a how
have you been"
my friend.

.
.
,
dont mind me
i’m having more
strange conversation

7 comments:

mac-and-me said...

great one, i know that feel ;_;

IzzyGumbo said...

you do? ;)
i don't even know 'who was talking' in that one.

mac-and-me said...

me to the girl i loved

IzzyGumbo said...

me too, to the guy i loved
how do we stop? ;)

IzzyGumbo said...

hmmm.... maybe it's how do we start over? Just writing. thank you always for reading. i'm glad we relate. :)

mac-and-me said...

me too, a likewise mind is a rare thing :)

IzzyGumbo said...

;) mhmm.