6.13.2022

Seven Diems

 Dear Fathers,

I've come a Long Way

I did draw that star

and placed a dime on each day.

So now I'm on point

and I'm ready to play


A wallet I watched

and the Time was matched

I found all the feathers

and all the stars on the catch...too


..." spectacles "...

My tactics are respectable

and my measures detectable

..." the genuine "...

article is true and yes 

I can assure you


my art does tickle.




written May 2010...

”...daughter dear come sit and play

I’ve drawn a star to show the way

Here are the dimes, one for each day

From point to point, place them all I say.”


”... a wallet and a watch…”

Time is moving and I’m to catch!

Forth dime placed on the One to match!

How, and how now to fetch the rest….


”... spectacles …” spectacular tactics

Respectable… the genuine articles

Detectable… ” a thinking machine ”... 

Never giving up, even in her teens…


”... this test tickles…” she said

Sugar plum dimes dancing in her head

”... Rudolf, there’s a read to know…”

Red lights lead the way through snow…

Deals were made in the long ago.



Check Her Board...2010

yep that's right

she stood in the light

while men in masks

played rolls on floors

checker the color 

of her black 

and whiteboard...

she was adored

dads played song

and she drank along

with a cup of fresh cider

and her pet 

spider beside her...

“honey remember”

dad was a member

and a splendor

of a club it was

built with bricks

in a color of tricks

where secrets stick

to the family

in blood

so drink your cider

play with spider

and when the time comes

remember

”...we’re not

the bad guys…

no matter what”



No comments: