6.22.2022

A Pier Amid My Journey

there's more hear

than an eye can see

" Dear God, it's talking IT! "

Nine tail feathers

I found in a comb...

so I added them back

to my wings of gold

and then Dear God,

" what a story THAT told!"

Midway through the tale I saw

smoking mirrors

and a Lion with claws

" Dear God, 

was it a cat I saw?"

Then I moved my wings

to clear the sky 

so I could see better

with my single eye

and appear amid...

a field of stars

I added them then

to the Ones in my heart

So now Dear God, I am...

ready to start



=======

I've come to remember

and not forget

that a deal was made

on a One dollar bet

=================

original published 6/30/2013

Today is 6/20/2022


.5236 the Egyptian Cubit

"look again... "


.5236

52.36

52 x 36 = 1872 oooh!

1872000 = the "Mayan" Great cycle.

No comments: