12.17.2022

" a . gent free "



Inception

 " your phone dreams "

the kick...
is a silent scream
" wake up "
to begin

strategies collapsing
but the top
keeps spinning
" what does it mean "

the chem.mystery
of an ancient unseen
writes with my hand
about where I've been

" Sixteen "
and I'm falling...
it's the vomit
of all I've seen

in a dream
within a dream
I keep
remembering...

To Thank a Tangerine

what does it mean
but that i've been
living in a dream

and now...
before a sun goes down
I can believe
that I live
in between...

and it's okay with me
being closer to free

" there's a seam... "

with a value
of being a means
but there are stakes
and what it takes
to ride a light beam
is more
than a mortal ache

and then in the see...

" we're agent orange "

I could breathe I said...

" and I'm agent free "




No comments: