3.29.2010

Guide Me.

Often with my feet in the grass,
I wondered why the blades are green.
The color of money, envy and greed?
The color of Nature at the core of her seed?
Are we compassion or do we believe
That reaping reward is a misguided deed?

Often with my feet in the grass,
I’ve asked myself why the greens can clash
Then my pendant stone of Emerald flashed
My chain was broken and a magician danced.
My eyes blinked back as he took my hand,
”...the color of money, is written on the one…”

I stood up to sea
and found the face of the sun.

Titan smiled and Saturn turned
Jupiter came and together they burned
Bright in the night of the evening sky
Together as three… forms the open eye.
”... pick a shoe…” he said…
With the cards stacked high.


... in a game of cards called 21, the objective, if you're counting, is to track what is 'on the table'... and by this, know what is 'in the shoe'.

No comments: