11.09.2009

Dear Santa...

... at my tender age of 4TOne
it's dawned on me that you're the fun
never having thought to write before...
I can see now why my stockings bare...
I never sent a letter 'up there'.

So Santa if I may please... and if indeed
I please you too...
May I then send this letter on through?

I wrote my wishes just right
and I'll eat my peas at night
But Santa I must confess...
A good and proper girl
I've been the least... and
at times, I've been a beast.
But Santa I've never really known
To catch your eye was by way of pen
and then again, I guess I should have.



Pinolo's knows was a wooden craft...
old school but roughly draft and
cold in the corridor, he laughed...
So...
Having seen that Dear Santa I say
I started a fire in the hall that day
Invited him in and near the pit
The fire was hot I must admit
and
being I want to share what's true
I wrote my details in a note to you.
When you read it I'm sure you'll say...
that headed for my stocking
on that joy filled day,
is a bit of coal
for the way I've behaved.

No comments: